Saturday, January 8, 2011

THE FRIGID AIR IS TURNING ME INTO A FRIGID






JUST KIDDING!

kekeke.

But I AM really sick of all the rain we've been having.  I haven't even been on Chanel.com recently (like a whole week or two)

The hubs (and his wallet) are most definitely happy about that but in all seriousness he thinks I may actually have SAD

In his attempt to remedy the situation he has me on two Vitamin D's a day with strict orders to spend at least 15 minutes in the sun everyday...

buuuuut I just don't think it's cutting it.

. .

. . .

. . . .

. . . . .

and that is why I booked us SOME FUN IN THE SUN!!

In about a month from now I'll be sipping the fruitiest drink I can find here.

Source

Let the countdown officially begin! WOOHOO!

5 comments:

  1. oohh where are you going? can i come with? hehe. =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ S of course you and J are totally welcome to join!! but it's a cruise so i don't know if you do those.. I've never done one so i'm kinda excited haha.. i know they're a little cheesy.. but i don't care! it's to puerto vallerta, mazatlan and cabo san lucas and an uber good price too.

    @ tiffany - can you fit in my suitcase ;)

    @ christina - that's a picture of cabo san lucas. gorgeous isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so jealous! it's cold here in OC, can i go too?!

    ReplyDelete