Friday, November 22, 2013

GNO @ Cava Mezze!









Kale & Beet Salad

Lollipop Chicken, Dip tasting (Different Hummus & Tzatziki) & Domas w/ Pita Bread

Mini Gyros


Lamb Chops & Mussel Risotto

Our yummy spread!


Have you ever seen a prettier face chomping on a lamb chop lol!!!

Saganaki


Hehehehehe.


Baklava w/ vanilla ice cream


Brought goodies back from Germany for the girls!


I love giving gifts just as much as I love giving them!

Look how happy their faces are :)! 

::Warm Fuzzies::


Broke out the Haribo gummie's already!


The perfect giftbag for girls - Chocolate, Tea & False eyelashes 

HAHAHAHA.

Who knew?!





Heart these amazingly gorgeous, intelligent, beautiful, hilarious and independent woman!! 

13 comments:

  1. Lovely girls!

    Lisa, I am huge fan of your hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing restaurant! Cool photos!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the food looks soooooooooooooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm I would love to have some of that baclava with ice cream. You girls looks so cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. gyros look so yummy! i am especially digging the baklava with ice cream =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to stop going to your blog when I'm hungry :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you say, "gorgeous, intelligent, beautiful, hilarious and independent woman"

    I am always in awe with women who are very strong, smart and driven. Oh and, oh my, was browsing through your post during lunch and I have only my "diet" food with me since it's a weekday. I can't wait till cheat day so I can eat something else! Uggh! lol


    xoxo,
    Gelleesh.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. All lovely and delicious photos, and you all look gorgeous.
    xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You and your friends always look so pretty! That's so sweet of you to bring back gifts for everyone.

    Also, the food looks so good, especially that hummus spread!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great moments ! It looks delicious :)

    ReplyDelete